Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Red Cherry



Red Cherry

Red cherry, dark cherry,
You're too good for me.
So tasty, so merry,
And keeping me healthy.

Frozen one, fresh one,
It doesn't matter really.
Big one, little one, 
I'll eat you up fo-really.

Super fruit, cherry juice,
Reduces muscle soreness.
Take root, no excuse,
Eat five more no less.

Red cherry, dark cherry,
I'm never too good for you.
So tasty, so merry,
A healthy bowl for me soon!
-Bri
It had been awhile since I laid down a rhyme for the blog so couldn't resist.  
 
As you can tell from the rhyme, cherries are excellent for you, especially if you exercise.  Cherries reduce inflammation in the body and reduce muscle soreness.  Cherries also have antioxidants.  Grab a bowl of frozen cherries, drink a shot of tart cherry juice, add dried cherries to a salad or cereal, or wash and eat some fresh cherries.  Go ahead, do it now.  
 
After all, life is like a bowl of cherries...
 
Eat well, 
Bri

P.S. If you have been following me on the 24 day Challenge, it ends today.  I will write a final wrap-up post later this afternoon... consider it "2 for 1" Wednesday!! :)
 











No comments:

Post a Comment